- Have you been to countless doctors and specialists who tell you everything is "normal"?
- Are your symptoms not improving and/or new symptoms are popping up?
- Are you tired of taking medications that do not help you to feel better and come with numerous side effects?
- Are you looking for an alternative to traditional healthcare?
- Are you sick and tired of feeling "sick and tired"?
- Do you want to spend more than 10-15 minutes per visit with your doctor?
The Whole Body Health practice at CHC Whitinsville is run by Dr. Jess Roan and Roann Karns. Whole Body Health is a Functional Medicine approach which seeks to identify and address the root causes of disease, and views the body as one integrated system, not a collection of independent organs divided up by medical specialties. It treats the whole system, not just the symptoms.
- We use a detailed health history, systems-oriented approach, and functional medicine testing to help find and address the root-cause of your issues instead of simply treating symptoms.
- We focus on reversing conditions and prevention through individualized diet recommendations, supplements, lifestyle modifications and stress reduction.
- We spend a minimum of 60-90 minutes with new patients on their first visit so that we can get a complete picture of your health, not just a snapshot of your symptoms.
- We partner with you on your health journey, supporting you each step of the way on your path to healing.
For more information or to set up an appointment contact Roann Karns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of the health concerns we address through Whole Body Health:
- Acid Reflux
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic Fatigue
- Digestive Disorders (Reflux,GERD, IBS, IBD)
- Elevated Cholesterol
- Food Allergies
- Hormonal Imbalances
- Healthy Aging
- Healthy Weight/Metabolism
- Thyroid Issues